To sing or not to sing...is there a question?

  • dovydigital
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      A Cappella-ites- Here is the update we know you have been patiently
      waiting for. You can stop biting your nails now. We're here to make
      your wildest musical dreams come true.

      NOVEMBER 3rd is the day the world stops turning. We're bringing you
      the A CAPPELLA JAM at Brigham Young University!!! Eclipse is coming
      and we have six of the HOTTEST local groups performing. We're
      bringing you VOCAL POINT, BLUE CHEESE, PLEIADES, POPROX, NOTEWORTHY,
      and COALESCENCE! Live and in concert. They'll probably even sign
      autographs if you smile nicely. Bring yourselves, your friends, and
      your enemies. We want seats to fill the ballroom! Come party with
      1,400 of your closest friends who think you rock! (We think you rock.)

      Tickets for the A Cappella Jam are on sale at the WSC Info Desk at BYU
      starting TODAY! They run $5 in advance, and $7 at the door. (Buy in
      advance, you'll be glad you did.)

      Also coming later this semester- shows by Noteworthy, moosebutter, and
      more! And a Christmas Showcase. Stay tuned and we'll keep you in the
      know.

      Don't miss out. For more details email info@... or call Dovy
      at 801.706.4076.

      Live long and prosper!