Honda Civic Choir

  • Rhonda Coleson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 7:42 AM
      I took this from Keith Lancaster's blog site. Be sure to check out
      the Honda link below. This is soo cool!

      Thanks,
      Rhonda
      256-832-8834
      www.acappella.org

      http://keithlancaster.blogging.com/blog
      Wednesday, September 6

      Most Versatile Instrument of Music
      by KeithLancaster on Wed 06 Sep 2006 04:14 PM CDT
      For almost twenty five years, our favorite truism has been:

      "We believe the human voice is the greatest instrument of music ever
      created."

      The human voice conveys so many different emotions and is
      unbelievably versatile. In mimicking instruments, Acappella has
      journeyed through many styles and imitated a multitude of sounds.
      We could site numerous examples, including the most recent
      album, "Radiance," which begins with the emulation of a didgeridoo.

      A few years back, Acappella, along with their back-up singers,
      simulated the THX intro, commonplace in modern movies. It was
      astounding to hear - just as Zac's vocal percussion solo elicits
      an "I can't believe I'm hearing this" response.

      Check out this choir that was assembled for this Honda Civic film in
      the United Kingdom. It is fascinating!

      Click this link and then click watch. http://www.honda.co.uk/civic/