Vocal Drummer Looking For Work

  • vocaldrummerguy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2006
      HI All,

      I am a vocal percussionist that is looking for work. I have been
      vocal drumming for about 8 years now. I live in Bountiful, Utah and
      would be interested in working with groups that are interested in
      options for a vocal drummer like me. Or, working with anyone that
      would want to form group. I am looking to do contemporary stuff but
      am open to doing what is out there and fits. Feel free to contact me
      @ my email. vocaldrummerguy@...

      Bryce