moosebutter hot August newsletter

  • Tim Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hey!

      Quick note to Colorado fans – sorry about all of you who were excited
      to see us in August… due to unforeseen travel plans, we’ve had to
      cancel our August dates. HOWEVER we will definitely be there in
      October! Hoo-aaaah!

      Now:

      1) meet Jorge
      2) tour report
      3) basic calendar
      4) do I have an extra thumb?

      1) meet Jorge
      You may have heard the news; you may have heard the gossip; well, it’s
      true, and now that he’s tromped through the wilds of North Dakota with
      us we feel it’s high time to officially introduce our new bass
      singer/vocal percussionist extraordinaire, JORGE JONES. Jorge
      (pronounced George, and sometimes written that way but only by the
      uninitianted) is from Amherst, MA. You really need to see him perform
      – he’s excellent talented, and you’ll be amazed when you you realize
      he’s only been singing seriously for 2 years, and percussing for less
      than one. He just graduated from High School. Yup, a kid. But when
      we were running auditions, he wowed us with his raw talent, performance
      savvy, energy and overall coolness.

      He also has an amazing afro. What’s not to love?

      Jorge will be with us for a while, though you might see Glen, Jeremiah
      or other singers pop up on occasion.

      2) tour report

      We had a tour, to Montana and North Dakota. Next we go to Wyoming and
      Idaho. For details see the web site, or check your rubick’s cube.

      3) basic calendar
      We have shows. See the web site. No need to type them here, hey?

      4) do I have an extra thumb?
      I don’t remember.

      See you soon!

      ---moosebutter