news?

  • moosebutter@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 1999
      As you search this new list, you are all free to post event dates and times on the calendar, and to post messages here advertising any new events or activities, or even to Yak about interesting topics. If you know of any other interesting links, names of people who might be interested in all of this that you or I could contact, etc., stick up a message and we will all revel in electronic communication.