This week in moosebutter - show added

  • Tim Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2006
      You're going to have the chance to meet new faces in the next 10 days -
      Vocal Point alum Jeremiah Jackson is going to be joining us while Chris
      is on vacation; and, we're going to be introducing our new bass. Then,
      we leave on tour!

      Three chances to see moosebutter this week - including a just-added
      Borders show, by request! Each show will be completely different, so
      come on out!

      Friday July 14 Mulligans Golf and Games
      692 West 10600 South
      South Jordan, UT
      8 pm

      Saturday July 15
      Borders Bookstore
      The Shops at Riverwoods
      Provo, UT
      7:30 pm
      extra-credit if you bring toast

      Monday July 17
      Wines Park 600 N. 100 E.
      Lehi, UT
      7 pm

      Full details at www.moosebutter.com!

      Hear new music in the moosebutter Listening Lounge!
      www.moosebutter.com/lounge