Re: [utah_acappella] Groove Society at the Salt Lake City Int'l Jazz Festival!

  • Tim Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2006
      Hey Utah acappellers,

      I've been in Colorado for the last 2 years and had the chance to see
      Groove Society many times - they are NOT TO BE MISSED. Exceptional
      group, these - hot harmonies, excellent soloists, great show, the whole
      package. Please, make your life better and brighter by getting
      yourself down to hear them. I'm going to. Since I'm in Utah at the
      moment. Lucky me.

      Tim "smells like Bingo" Jones