Groove Society at the Salt Lake City Int'l Jazz Festival!

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006

      OK a cappella fans in Utah , great news! We are very happy to announce there will be a cappella at the
      Salt Lake City International Jazz Festival this year! The line up this year includes such legends as Arturo Sandoval,
      Patrick Williams, Eddie Daniels, The Rippingtons, Patti Austin and many more...

      Groove Society will be performing:
      Saturday, July 8th
      12:00PM        Workshop

      University of Utah

      Libby Gardner Hall

      150 University Street

      Salt Lake City, UT 84102

      MAP

      8:40PM          Performance

      Washington Square

      Yardbird Stage

      400 South State Street

      Salt Lake City, UT 84111

      MAP

      10:30PM        Performance

      Grand America Hotel

      555 South Main Street

      Salt Lake City, UT 84111

      MAP

      We are really looking forward to meeting all of you fellow a cappella enthusiasts. See you there!

    • Tim Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2006
        Hey Utah acappellers,

        I've been in Colorado for the last 2 years and had the chance to see
        Groove Society many times - they are NOT TO BE MISSED. Exceptional
        group, these - hot harmonies, excellent soloists, great show, the whole
        package. Please, make your life better and brighter by getting
        yourself down to hear them. I'm going to. Since I'm in Utah at the
        moment. Lucky me.

        Tim "smells like Bingo" Jones