July 4th 7:00 pm

  • Tim Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      This just in - we're on stage at 7:00 pm at the Freedom Fest, Tuesday
      July 4th, corner of University and Center in Provo, UT.

      moosebutter will be performing with The Bucket Brigade in a special
      show that won't be repeated - in addition to new songs, we'll be backed
      up on some of our classics by a percussion group. Mega cool! It's
      gonna be heckafun. Admission is free, but bring some dough for great
      food and to support the fine musicians playing the festival.

      Pass the word to everyone you know - make plans now to bring all your
      family and friends down Tuesday night.

      ---moosebutter