Spring A Cappella Jam at BYU!

  • dovydigital
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      Hey a cappella fans!

      Did you enjoy the Winter Jam? Were you impressed with some of the new
      talent at BYU? Well, a lot of those groups are still around, getting
      ready for the fall, and they've decided to get together again for The
      First Ever (not really) Annual (yeah, we hope) Spring A Cappella Jam!

      Yes, you heard that right! (Read it right-- whatever.) This Saturday
      night at 7, in Room 251 of the Tanner Building on BYU Campus, the
      following groups will put on another evening of a cappella fun:

      Reprise
      Racket
      Coalescence
      Blue Cheese
      Pleiades
      3 Men and a Lady
      a solo by veteran vocal percussionist Jacob Goldman

      Come see the show! It's free, with refreshments! We hope you love
      listening to our music as much as we'll love singing it for you!

      Adam Monteith of Blue Cheese
      Kristine Perry of Pleiades
      Dovy Paukstys of the A Cappella Club Presidency and Coalescence