Vocal Point Welcoming Party

  • Dave Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 6:20 AM

      From: Bob Ahlander [mailto:bobahlander@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 1:05 AM
      Subject: Vocal Point Welcoming Party

      In case you haven't heard, Vocal Point won first place at the International Championships of Collegiate A Cappella held last Saturday at the Lincoln Center in NYC. It was an incredible show and they did a stellar job. About 10 alumni (representing 12 years of VP) were on hand to witness the night. It was seriously an incredible moment when they announced the winner.

      Anyway, for those of you live in the SLC area, we are inviting anyone who wants to come to join us in a welcoming party at the SLC Airport when they arrive. Grab your wife, your kids, make a sign, and help us welcome home the best college a cappella group in the world.

      Here are the details:

      Vocal Point Victory Rally
      Wednesday, May 3rd, SLC International Airport
      Delta Flight # 1771 ( Boston to SLC)
      Arriving at 7:55pm, Terminal 2

      Show up when you can. We will congregate at the bottom of the escalator. We expect local TV news crews to be there, so be ready to show your true colors as fans of Vocal Point!

      Hope to see you there!

      Bob
      VP 1991-1994

      P.S. If you want, you can send a message of support via www.byuvocalpoint.com and post a message in the guest book.