BYU A Cappella Jam

  • dovydigital
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2006
      It's that time again for the BYU A Cappella Jam. This year we have
      special guests Octappella, along with Vocal Point and all others that
      can claim a spot in this event. Tickets go on sale on the 20th and the
      event is Saturday the 25th of March.

      http://www.byuacappella.com/flyers/8x11.pdf

      This year we have T-Shirts, great competition, and we're sure to have
      a blast!

      For details visit www.byuacappella.com or email jer@...
      or dovy@....

      Hope to see you all there!