this weekend SHOWWWWWS

  • Tim Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      Hoy there folkees

      a couple of corrections and recommendations for this Friday's show:

      The original announcement said MURRAY but it's actually MIDVALE - all
      the info on the web site is, of course, correct.

      Show starts at 7:30, doors open at 7:00, and the venue has recommended
      that you get there early - theater holds less than 200 people, and
      it'll be packed. It's free.

      We're going to hold a contest for someone to be our fifth member - for
      photos. We're singing at the Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes in two weeks,
      and are having a fifth person join us on stage - not really to sing,
      but because we thought it would be funny to just have an extra guy on
      stage, standing there. In costume. Anyway, we need photos for the
      competition, so we're looking for someone to fill in - you must be
      male, a great dancer, and as good-looking as we are.

      Yarrrrrr

      moosebutter