mooooooooosebutter in Utah!

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2005
      moosebutter Christmas shows coming up soon! See our web site for details... Dec
      16-17 at the Art City Playhouse in Springville. Put it on your calendars now!
      No, right now. We'll wait. Please. Now.

      Also:

      Free Christmas music for download on the Christmas show page - enjoy!
      www.moosebutter.com

      We have a 2-minute demo video up on our web site, too.

      Also, I want more ears for Christmas.

      ---moosebutter