"Blue Jupiter Live in NYC" Album & Radio Airplay

  • bluejupiterpr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Hey there Blue Jupiter Fans-

      Wow. Thursday's Live album concert was amazing. This was one of the
      most fun concerts I've performed with Blue Jupiter yet. For all who
      haven't heard, Blue Jupiter recorded a live concert for our new
      album "Blue jupiter, Live in New York City" due out this Xmas season.
      The audience was incredible. A big thank you to all who came.
      We had fans come from all over: Utah, MD, NJ, Ohio, PA, Atlanta,
      Minnesota...we had fans that flew in for the night, drove for 8+
      hours on a Greyhound bus only to turn around again & travel home the
      same night. I was really touched by all of the support.
      I think (keep your fingers crossed.....) we turned out a kick butt
      album from it!

      We're getting ready to go on our National Xmas tour & working hard on
      our next studio
      album.

      ***Listen for us on the radio-our Oreo Jingle is everywhere
      nationally!

      I posted the set list from the Vocal Chords show below for anyone who
      wants to see it
      Hallelujah off of Ear Candy got some airplay on the show-it has the
      number to call or
      email & request your favorite a cappella tunes as well the address
      to listen to it streaming
      online!

      +++++++++++
      TO PREORDER A LIMITED EDITION COPY OF "BLUE JUPTIER LIVE IN NEW YORK
      CITY"
      Please send an email to: booking@...
      +++++++++++

      Thanks for listening!
      CT
      http://www.BlueJupiter.com

      Vocal Chords� is the weekly a cappella and vocal music show from
      90.3 KRNU
      at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, heard Friday mornings at 8
      a.m.,
      central time (GMT -06:00), and also in streaming audio on the
      station's web
      site: http://krnu.unl.edu

      The show's e-mail address is vocalchords2@....

      Got music you'd like included in the show? See the contact
      information at the bottom of this posting.

      Playlist for November 4, 2005:

      *Debut

      The Liberty Voices - The National Anthem - A Cappella Americana
      The King's Singers - You Are The New Day - New Day
      Opening Themes: Boyz Nite Out - BHX - Director’s Cut;
      The Bobs - 47 Reasons - Plugged
      The House Jacks - Conversations - Fitchy & Grikko
      UNL Varsity Men's Chorus - Hosanna - 2004 Fall Sampler
      Bobby McFerrin - Theme from The Pink Panther - "Son Of The Pink
      Panther"
      soundtrack
      Tufts Beelzebubs - Shining Star - Code Red
      Artisan - Hammer Ghost - Breathing Space
      The Hyannis Sound - Thriller - Cape Standard Time
      The Blenders - Don't Worry, Be Happy - From The Mouth
      The Swingle Singers - Star Of The County Down - Around The World
      Acoustix - The Nearness Of You - Jazz, Jazz, Jazz
      Euphorics - Suite: Judy Blue Eyes - Standing Up For Love
      Ac*Rock - Things We Said Today - UR What UR
      InsideOut - Cruel Kindness - Experience
      Basil Poledouris & Singers - Hymn To Red October - The Hunt For Red
      October
      spiralmouth - Even Though - spiralmouth
      Martin Carbow - A Heart In New York - A Cappella & More
      Street Sounds - If You Miss Me From The Back Of The Bus/Sister Rosa -
      Street Sounds
      Sweet Honey In The Rock - The Women Gather - The Women Gather
      Five Live - Piaf Medley - Take Two
      The Exboyfriends - Love Song - Karaoke Bar Brawl
      Blue Jupiter - Hallelujah - Ear Candy
      KU Men's Glee Club - I'm A Jayhawk - Songs Of Old KU
      measureXmeasure - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - We're Back
      KU Men's Glee Club - Rock Chalk Chant - Songs Of Old KU
      UNL Varsity Men's Chorus - Dear Old Nebraska U/Hail Varsity - Pride
      Of
      The
      Huskers
      UNL Varsity Men's Chorus - Cornhusker (Come A Runnin' Boys) - Pride
      Of
      The
      Huskers
      Inner Voices - Where Am I Going - Prairie Jazz
      The Stanford Harmonics - Sadder Day - Rock Beats Scissors
      The Real Group - Commonly unique - Commonly Unique
      The Bobs - The Boxer - 20 Songs 20 Years

      Thanks to all the artists, performers, promoters, a cappella catalogs
      and
      listeners (on the air and on the web!) who make the show happen each
      week.
      Please feel free to contact me with suggestions, comments, and
      recommendations.

      And if you have a CD you'd like me to include on the show, please
      send it
      along! I'd also appreciate press kits, concert schedules, and
      contact/ordering information. My address:

      Rick Alloway
      Vocal Chords
      90.3 KRNU
      147 Andersen Hall