"ACAPPELLA STREET CORNER VOCAL GROUPS"-- THE BOOK

  • STEVEN J DUNHAM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2005
      HI CLUB MEMBERS,

      MY NAME IS STEVEN J. DUNHAM. I AM NEW TO THE CLUB. I WOULD LIKE TO
      TAKE TIME OUT TO INFORM ALL OF YOU ABOUT A BOOK MY FRIEND ABE
      SANTIAGO AND WROTE CALLED, "ACAPPELLA STREET CORNER VOCAL GROUPS".
      THIS BOOK IS ABOUT THE FIRST ACAPPELLA GROUPS WHO MADE RECORDINGS IN
      THE 1960'S THAT INFLUNENCED THE WAY ACAPPELLA IS TODAY. THE BOOK
      CONTAINS RARE GROUP PHOTOS AND PHOTOS OF THE FIRST ACAPPELLA ALBUMS
      PRODUCED. THE BOOK ALSO LISTS A DETAILED DISCOGRAPHY OF RELEASES
      FROM 1961-1969. THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ENDORSED BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE
      VOCAL GROUP HALL OF FAME, WITH THE BOOK'S FORWARD WRITTEN BY JERRY
      LAWSON, LEAD SINGER OF THE PERSUASIONS.

      THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR FANS AND SINGERS OF ACAPPELLA!

      FOR FURTHER INFO, YOU CAN GO TO MY WEBSITE AND SEE THE BOOK.
      WWW.STREETCORNERENTERTAINMENT.COM, CLICK ON THE 'ACAPPELLA BOOK'
      LINK.

      THANK YOU ,
      STEVEN J. DUNHAM
      stevie@...