Shows, and other?

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2005
      So,

      somebody asked us if we were going to be at the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival
      this year. We told them, because it was the truth at that time, that we were
      not scheduled.

      Well, now we are.

      So get on over to www.timpfest.org and buy your tickets, and get out to this
      event! It's aweSOME. We're singing 12:30-1:30 on Saturday. That's THIS
      Saturday. Don't dawdle.

      Other things:

      We've had great reviews so far about udder won. You can read some of them on
      the web site. More to be added soon.

      Speaking of web site, there are some cool things that have been added: we added
      a lyrics page, with all our album lyrics, in addition to cool trivia and
      information about the songs, listed. Also songs you only hear at live shows,
      also many you have positively never heard before (like the five songs that
      didn't make it on udder won? Aren't you dying to know what they were?). Also,
      general album trivia and lots of nonsense.

      We're also awarding special moosebucks, virtual money exchangeable for real
      merchandise, for editorial help - fill in the blanks, win a prize. So to
      speak.

      Lots of other shows coming up - make sure to check the calendar (it only takes a
      minute and it saves trees. I think).

      Be good arrrrrrrr

      moosebutter