"Post-Collegiate" A Cappella Groups

  • Don Gooding
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2005
      Hi-

      I'm hoping to organize a listing of adult groups that sing in the college a
      cappella tradition... meaning that:

      a) there are 9 to 20 singers
      b) the repertoire is mostly "contemporary" a cappella
      c) most or all of the singers are college graduates

      The point of the listing will be to help graduating college a cappella
      singers find groups to sing with.

      If you are in such a group, or know of such a group, please send me the
      following information:

      1) group name
      2) city/state
      3) male/female/mixed
      4) URL, email address and/or telephone contact

      Thanks!

      Don Gooding
      A-Cappella.com http://www.a-cappella.com
      don@... P.O. Box 159/11 Seal Cove Rd.
      800-827-2936 Southwest Harbor, ME 04679
      207-244-7603 (overseas calls) 207-244-7613 (fax)
      Now with more than 10,000 sound files!
      1800+ CDs ... 1,500+ arrangements...
      plus hundreds of videos, accessories,
      and instructional products