BLUE JUPITER on the Joey Reynolds Show Tonight!

  • acappellamanager
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2005
      Blue Jupiter was just asked to be guests on Joey
      Reynold's show tonight!
      It's a National Radio show that is syndicated in 30
      markets,
      and has a fan base of over 10 million listeners!

      We are going to be on an hour-long segment from
      2AM-3AM Eastern Standard Time.

      You can also hear us streaming online at:
      http://www.wor710.com/listen.shtml

      Joey Reynold's call letters are:
      WOR 710

      We'll be getting a copy of tonight's broadcast so we
      can put it up on our website-however in case you want
      to tune in..check your local listings!

      ALSO-if you're up late and would like to tell Joey
      something cool about Blue JupiterÂ…
      Call in to the Joey Reynolds Show at
      800-321-0710

      Here is a link to the station website-