Star Wars... FREE... from moosebutter

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 11:19 PM
      We know you've all heard it a million times... and you all have the CD... but
      for a limited time, you can pass the jolly mirth of moosebutter's wacky STAR
      WARS medley to all your friends and family... download it to all your portable
      electronic devices... burn your own personal copies... all without fear of
      Weston breaking down your door in the middle of the night and holding you
      upside down to shake spare change from your pockets to pay for the song!

      Free Star Wars song for a limited time!

      www.moosebutter.com/media.php

      Just in time for Episode III

      Bonus points if you name all the music references

      Double bonus points if you named all the music references at the song's premiere
      May 18 1999 - that's RIGHT the very night before Episode I opened in theaters!!!
      Creepy.

      moosebutter
      www.moosebutter.com