Dec. 18th show update

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      A quick update on the show this Saturday:

      Some fans had some trouble buying tickets in advance at the BYU Wilkinson Center
      info desk. We have confirmed that they are available now. Call the BYU info
      line at 422-info for ... uh ... info. Seats are limited, so buy them soon.
      Great show for the whole family, and your PTA president.

      Also, we want to make sure everyone knows: All kids 12 and under are $4. For
      the show, Saturday, that is.

      You can get into the show FREE - bring any moosebutter item that you have
      purchased off of www.cafeshops.com/moosebutter and you get in free! In
      addition to the great stuff at www.moosebutter.com, there are great gift ideas
      and fun moosebutter items at www.cafeshops.com/moosebutter . If you haven't
      been there yet, ye should go now.

      And remember, special sale price on see dee and moosebutter T-shirts now through
      Christmas! Orders placed before Friday will probably get to you in time to wrap
      for placement under the tree.

      If you have any questions regarding the show, or about your love life, call
      (801) 318-6190 or visit www.moosebutter.com

      --- moosebutter