moosebutter Holiday stuff!

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Two big announcements:

      Tickets will be available at the BYU Wilkinson Center info desk, on
      www.moosebutter.com, or at the door.
      This is the ONLY public moosebutter Christmas show this year.
      Special prizes will be awarded to the largest single group of attendees - so
      make sure to come in one large mass!

      **************** moosebutter merchandise at special holiday prices!
      Until Christmas only, purchase any moosebutter T-shirt or moosebutter: see dee
      at a show or from the web site for $12; buy any two for $20! Any combination
      of shirt or CD for just $20. Buy it off the web site, and we'll pay the
      shipping! $20 even for a delightful moosebutter holiday package!

      **** Many fans have been wondering about the new Christmas CD. We regret to
      inform you that because of unforeseen delays and difficulties, it will be
      released in 2005. However, the extra time is going to allow us to make it even
      better. We'll be working with a cappella and recording wizards Deke Sharon and
      Bill Hare in California, and we'll have all kinds of delicious moosebutter-y
      treats for you.

      Thanks for your continued support of moosebutter!

      --- moosebutter