Announcements

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      Two new announcements:

      #1:

      InsideOut is having auditions for a tenor and a bass!
      This is a paid position.

      Preliminary auditions - Saturday, May 12, 2001. 10 AM
      2015 JKHB, Brigham Young University
      Prepare a 1 minute piece that shows off your voice. This can be a cappella
      or with taped accompaniment.

      For further info or to schedule a tryout time, email insideout@...

      Recommended:
      1) Extensive previous performing experience
      2) Strong stage presence
      3) Vocal training preferred (on tune/in rhythm)
      4) Commitment and flexibility
      5) No "me only" attitude - must be a group worker
      6) Desire to travel
      7) Utah Valley or Salt Lake based
      8) Slightly goofy a plus

      InsideOut is a professional, award-winning a cappella group with a solid
      Western US presence. We are fun, hard-working, and
      dang good looking*. :)

      * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. InsideOut is not
      intented to cure or treat any ailment.

      #2:

      T Minus 5 and Eclipse, two participants from the National Harmony
      Sweepstakes will be putting on a benefit concert for the Weber High Drama
      Department on Tuesday May 10th. This will be the first time in recent
      history that these groups will do a show longer than 10 minutes. Come join
      both groups for a great show. Tickets are only $7 at the door. For more
      information, visit http://www.tminus5.net