Events, and groups

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2004
      The big event news to put on your calendar now is:

      The mega super grande schnaikees-that's-amazing show to happen on Saturday
      September 18th:
      Eclipse, moosebutter, Octappella, T Minus 5, Voice Male all together at the
      Layton City Amphitheater. More details to come on this amazing, tremendous,
      howdy-dooody event.

      BYU A Cappella Jam this Friday at BYU. Great groups, as always.

      This is the list of Utah (and near-Utah) Groups I have. If you have more
      groups to add, updated contact info, or whatever, please send it to me.

      A Cappella 5.1 Rock Springs, Wyoming

      Back Porch Gang Ogden

      The Cadillacs A'Capella Doo-wop. Salt Lake.

      Canterbury Singers Classical. Salt Lake City

      Eclipse Contemporary. Ogden / Logan. www.eclipsesingers.com

      InsideOut Contemporary. Provo-ish. www.insideout-acappella.com

      Majestix Barbershop. St. George

      Maxim Quartet Barbershop. Salt Lake

      Milk Contemporary. Provo.

      Mom's Night Out

      moosebutter Comedy. Provo. www.moosebutter.com

      Octappella Contemporary. Salt Lake. www.octappella.com

      OneVoice Female Quartet from Heber

      Reprise Award winning barbershop from Provo. www.reprisequartet.com

      Salt City Transfer Barbershop. Salt Lake

      Simple Men Cedar City, classical/mellow contemporary

      The Standards Contemporary. Idaho Falls, Idaho. www.thestandards.com

      Sugarhouse Voices Jazz. Salt Lake.

      Syncopation Jazz. Provo

      T Minus 5 Contemporary. Ogden. www.tminus5.com

      Take It In Provo

      Tongue Tied Contemporary. N. Utah / S. Idaho

      Vocal Point Contemporary, from BYU. Provo.

      Voice Male Contemporary. Logan. www.voicemalemusic.com

      Wasatch Singers Classical

      Wasatch Vocal Jazz Jazz

      Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
      access. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/