Tim is leaving...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2004

      After nearly 3 years as the Utah CASA Ambassador, and being heavily involved in all local things a cappella, I have moved to Colorado Springs, Colorado.  I'll be in Boulder in the Fall pursuing a Masters degree in Choral Conducting.

      I'll still be around gigging with moosebutter, but I'll be passing the web site and mailing list along to an interested party.  Also, if you are interested in being the Utah CASA ambassador, or know someone who is, let me know and I'll put you in contact with the right people.

      It's been greating knowing and being involved with you all.  Good luck with everything.

      I'll continue to send out at least occassional emails for everyone's enjoyment, at least until I find someone to take over for me.

      Tim

      Free up your inbox with MSN Hotmail Extra Storage. Multiple plans available.