February: time for moose lovin'

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004

      This month:

      a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT,

      a BIG REQUEST

      and then a bunch of the usual stuff.

      Announcing:

      moosebutter: Little Dudes

      An entertaining and educational music and movement activity for kids ages 1-8.

      Saturday February 21st 2004 at the Bullock Room, Provo City Library at Academy Square, 550 North University Avenue, Provo, Utah.

      Cost: $1 per child, $2 for adults, or $3 for the whole family!

      All children MUST be accompanied by an adult.

      More details at www.moosebutter.com

      Request:

      We are collecting quotes and endorsements for our web site and for publicity materials.  Would you like YOUR name on the moosebutter web site?  Please send us an email with your quote, and if we use it, you can show all your friends your name on the web site!  Please write them in third person, so instead of "You guys are neat and I like it when you gnash your teeth at us" it would be "moosebutter is a stellar musical act that also does intersting things with their mouths."  Please send your quotes and endorsements to daboyz@....

      Thank you!

      moosebutter Val-O-Grams! Thursday Feb 12-Sat Feb 14

      Send your special someone a unique kind of lovin'! For just $25, someone from moosebutter will sing, dance, recite poetry, and / or mumble romantically for your Valentine. Each val-o-gram includes your choice of flower or chocolates.

      Call for details and to book your val-o-gram today.

      Special requests, custom messages, or custom gifts available by request.

      Feb 27-28 we'll be in San Francisco to host the Bay Area Harmony Sweepstakes. Yay!

      Upcoming:

      March 5-8 moosebutter in Colorado.

      March 19 St. George

      March 20 Cedar City

      March 26 BYU A Cappella Jam

      April 23-26 Oregon

      May 7-8 LA/San Francisco areas

      more great shows to come!

      moosebutter

      801-427-1021

      daboyz@...

      Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up � fast & reliable Internet access with prime features!