Three 5 and 6's new CD!

  • holycry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2003
      It has been a long time coming, but the day is FINALLY here…

      Three 5 and 6 is proud to announce the release of their debut
      CD, "Urban A Cappella"

      This album is approximately an hour in length and is mostly comprised
      of original songs that were written by the group over the past 2
      years. They have truly put their passions into this CD and believe it
      will move you in many ways. This album is pure a cappella like you
      have never heard it before. If you have heard them perform then you
      can attest--they're not your average a cappella band!

      Those who have had a chance to preview songs from the album agree
      that the sound and energy of the music is downright jaw dropping!
      Reviewers have made comments such as, "I have never heard anything
      like this before!" and "This is amazing! I can't believe this is only
      voices!"

      The CD is currently available on their newly updated website,
      www.three5and6.com along with a large selection of t-shirts, stickers
      and posters. All of these items would make great Christmas presents
      for family, friends and co-workers.

      The new version of their website was just launched last week and
      along with the CD and merchandise, contains a great intro
      presentation and some fun downloads like wallpaper, screensavers and
      a video. Also, make sure to click on the "Forum" tab and voice your
      opinions about their new CD and website.

      Take some time and check it out and I hope you enjoy the CD.

      Merry Christmas!