October moose: spooooky...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003

      Hello, great moosebutter friends!

      The big news for the month is that Weston had a new dose of wackiness surgically implanted in his left leg, so he can now shake it like never before!

      MOOSEBUTTER: NOW 13% MORE WACKY.

      Tours:

      We are visiting Wyoming and Colorado from October 9-14, and Boston from October 31-Nov 1.  We need you help to pass the word!  All the details for those tour shows is at the bottom of this message, and we ask, nay exhort, perhaps beg, you to pass this information to every person that you know in Wyoming , Colorado , or Massachusets.   And also anyone within driving distance of those states.  And also those who happen to be in those towns for Curling tournaments.

      Congratulations to Sarah Taylor and Jevonne McDonald who won special moosebutter prizes in our show drawings last Friday and Saturday.

      Calendar for October:

      2 Thurs Special Olympics Fall Sports Classic Opening Ceremonies, Kingsbury Hall, U of U, SLC, Utah.  We�ll be singing the National Anthem and a couple of tunes.  Approx. 7:00 pm.

      9-14: Wyoming/Colorado tour.  Details at the bottom of the page.

      16 Thurs A Cappella Night � we�ll be hosting the first ever edition of the Utah A Cappella All-stars, and leading you, the audience, in a fabulous fun vocal event called �Circle Singing�!!!  8 pm. 1230 North University Avenue, Provo, Utah.  Free admission.

      17 BYU A Cappella Jam.  7 pm, Joseph Smith Building auditorium, BYU Campus.

      Tickets are normally about $5 general, with a $1 or $2 student discount, and available in advance from the BYU Box Office.  Great, great show!

      17 Post-jam Jam: moosebutter will host a fun group jam and showcase at a local restaurant right after the BYU A Cappella Jam.  It will probably run about 9 �11 pm.

      31 Fri  - Nov 1 Sat: Boston.  Details at the bottom of the page.

      Thanks!  Remember to tell your CO WY and MA friends about us!

      moosebutter www.moosebutter.com

      Tour Details:

      Thursday October 9, 2003 Western Wyoming Community College , Rock Springs, WY.

      Monday October 13, 2003 Redfish New Orleans Brewhouse 2027 13th Street Boulder , Colorado .  � block north of the Pearl Street Mall.  7:30 pm and 9 pm .  No cover charge � but bring your money to sample the great food!  This is an all-ages friendly venue.  www.redfishbrewhouse.com.

      MASS MOOSE

      Friday October 31 moosebutter gets SPOOOOKY

      7:30 pm The Natick Center for the Arts 14 Summer Street, Natick Center

      �Voices From Beyond� featuring the award-winning a cappella vocal stylings of moosebutter, Harmonytryx, Duwende, Syncopation, and All About Buford

      Tickets $13 in advance, $16 showday, students/seniors $1 off.  Box office: (508) 647-0097.  www.natickarts.com

      Saturday November 1 moosebutter will teach a seminar and be a featured performing group at the East Coast A Cappella Summit at Boston University.  Information about location, registration, and other events at the Summit can be found at http://www.casa.org/eastcoastsummit/

      Please pass this information along to any one you know who loves great, fun music!

      to unsubscribe from this yahoogroups electronic mailing list:

      send a blank message from the email address you want removed to

      and you will automatically be removed.

      www.moosebutter.com

      www.geocities.com/utahaca

      Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.