NEWS - Announcing the launch of an a cappella blog!!

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 6:59 PM
      ANNOUNCING THE LAUNCH OF AN A CAPPELLA BLOG!

      Blogs (weblogs) have been growing rapidly in popularity in recent months and
      have become an exciting new addition to the internet. There are blogs on a
      multitude of subjects and this might well be the first to focus on vocal
      harmony.

      Want to know what's happening right now in the big wide world of a cappella?
      All the latest vocal harmony news, gossip, media articles and happenings are
      posted to this steadily updated site along with links to learn more about
      the articles.

      Come visit the site and if you find it interesting then please add us to
      your bookmarks. There's lots of great a cappella news to come...

      http://www.acappellanews.com

      Groups do add us to your mailing list. We will always be most interested in
      receiving stories and articles about a cappella and I encourage
      announcements to be sent to us at: - editor@...

      Thanks,

      John Neal
      Primarily A Cappella