vocal percussionist / singer needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2003

      Octappella, based in Salt Lake, is looking for a new member.  If you are interested or know someone who is, please respond to: matt@...

      "We are looking for a vocal percussionist to fill a vacancy. We are looking for someone who can also sing. We would like to train someone to start during the Christmas season. We usually stay really busy in December and so they would need to commit to several nights a week in December and we rehearse Thursday nights for about 3-4 hours. We would want him to become a member of the group and stay with us as long as possible."

      Interested vp-ers may want to check out Octappella at the Davis County Fair on
      Wed. Aug. 13th. It is a full concert - details at www.octappella.com

      to unsubscribe from this yahoogroups electronic mailing list:

      send a blank message from the email address you want removed to

      and you will automatically be removed.

      ---moderator

      www.geocities.com/utahaca