Utah Aca News

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003

      So it's been some time since I sent one of these, but hey, I've had artificial knuckles installed, so you can't blame me.  The Utah A Cappella scene is LOUDER and STRONGER than it's ever been.  Keep checking out www.geocities.com/utahaca for show times and news.  Please refer your friends to the web site and to this email list.  And check out the list of great shows we have coming up, including a visit from m-pact on the 28th.

      Eclipse at the Centerville Independence Day Celebration.  Thursday, July 3rd, 7:00pm.  Founder's Park - 380 N. Main St. Centerville, UT.
      tickets: free!  for more info contact: Kevin Peay (801) 897-3456  www.eclipsesingers.com

      T Minus 5 Thursday July 3rd South Salt Lake Independence Festival.  Granite High School.  Free.  www.tminus5.com

      moosebutter at America's Freedom Festival at Provo Festival Days, July 4th 12:00 noon.  Free.  Grounds of City County Building, corner of University and Center.  www.moosebutter.com

      July 11th moosebutter is opening for Jason the Entertainer at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi.  Tickets are $10 adult, $8 student w/ID, $5 Kids, and a special group rate (8 or more people) $7 a person.  Tickets on sale at ticketmaster.com, 801-325-SEAT, or at the Thanksgiving Point Box Office.  768-2300 or thanksgivingpoint.com for info. www.moosebutter.com

      Eclipse at the Provo City Blue Sky Concert Series Monday July 14.  7 pm at North Park, 500 North 500 West Provo.  Free.  www.eclipsesingers.com

      Voice Male at Draper Days, July 19th.  Draper Park, Draper, UT.  Free.  www.voicemalemusic.com

      Eclipse at Altamont High School Monday July 21st 7:30pm.  250 W Main St. Altamont, UT.
      tickets: $6 available at:
      Gale's office Supply 435-722-4101
      IFA (Roosevelt) 435-722-2542
      Swasey's 435-454-3818  www.eclipsesingers.com

      Nationally professional a cappella vocal band m-pact, from Seattle, WA, Provo Blue Sky Concert Series Monday July 28.  7 pm at North Park, 500 North 500 West Provo.  Free.  www.m-pact.com

      Send your dates and events to tim@...

      to unsubscribe from this yahoogroups electronic mailing list:

      send a blank message from the email address you want removed to

      and you will automatically be removed.