Groove Society wins the Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweepstakes

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2003
      Hey everybody!

      California here we come!!!!!!!! That's right, Groove Society won the
      Rocky Mountain Regional Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Competition on
      Saturday! Our prize-- A trip to San Francisco to compete with seven
      of some of the best a cappella groups in the U.S. for the National
      Harmony Sweepstakes Championship! We feel truly honored to have been
      elected from all of the talented groups in our region that competed
      and we'll do our best to represent our region well. Win or lose, we
      know we'll have a great time!!! We are extremely excited to be a
      part of such a great experience and see the incredible talent that's
      out there. Thanks so much and we hope to be seeing some of you out in
      California!

      Sincerely,
      Joe & Bianca Herbert
      Groove Society