Deke Sharon Visit

  • Jennifer Hajj
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      Have you ever wanted to have a private lesson with one of the best music
      directors of contemporary a cappella in our time? Here's your chance.

      Intermountain Vocal, Inc. is bringing Deke Sharon to Salt Lake City. Deke
      sings with the House Jacks, an internationally acclaimed a cappella group.
      He also directs American Vybe for Disney and is a recognized arranger and
      producer. Deke will be offering 2-hour group lessons on March 21 and 22.
      Only 5 lessons will be offered on a first-come, first serve basis.

      Don't miss this chance to work with the best!

      For more information, call Jennifer Hajj at (801)596-8716 or send an e-mail
      to jenh@...