Request for help

  • John Link
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2001
      Request for help
      Hello!

      I am writing to ask your help promoting my music. My rendition of Claude Debussy's "The Girl with the Flaxen Hair" is currently #28 on the classical vocals chart at MP3.com. Please log on to MP3.com and play that song to help it rise higher in the chart (instructions below).

      If you have not yet heard my rendition of this beautiful composition, here's a short description:

      Claude Debussy wrote "The Girl with the Flaxen Hair" for piano, but it actually works better when performed by soprano and guitar. Here's my proof:The Girl with the Flaxen Hair. Just wait until you hear Raïssa Dorff sing (not HIT!) beautiful D's and E's above high C.

      HERE'S WHAT TO DO:

      1) Click on this link: The Girl with the Flaxen Hair

      2) Click on the approprate link to start the play

      (LoFi if you're using a phone line for your connection to the internet, HiFi if you have DSL or cable, and DOWNLOAD if you'd like to download the song to your computer (takes longer, but the quality is best!)).

      OR

      1) go to www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet

      2) Click on the link for "The Girl with the Flaxen Hair"

      3) Click on the approprate link to start the play.

      If you'd like to help me even more, please forward this email to your friends and ask them to listen as well.

      Thank you in advance!
      John

      http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais
      http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet