On the Radio!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002

      Eclipse and Voice Male will be featured in this concert series --

      FM100 invites you to attend our Christmas Mini Concert Series in our Airwaves Radio Caf� - located - 515 South 700 East, Salt Lake City. This year we have a terrific schedule of talented artists who will be performing "LIVE" in studio during Dain and Peggy's show - between 8:30 - 9:00 a.m. Plan now to attend these FREE concerts. See some of your favorite national and local artists up close and personal.

      The Mini Concerts will be during Dain and Peggy's show - 8:30 - 9:00 a.m. in our Airwaves Radio Caf�. Maximum seating of 75 people. Some chairs available on a first come first serve basis. Stephen's Hot Chocolate will be served.

      Eclipse is on Dec. 5th (Thursday) and Voice Male is on December 16th (Monday)

      see the website for more info:  http://www.fm100.com/events/christmas/mini.asp

      to unsubscribe from this yahoogroups electronic mailing list:

      send a blank message from the email address you want removed to

      and you will automatically be removed.

      ---moderator

      www.geocities.com/utahaca