U of U A Cappella Jam

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 9:47 PM
      Hey. Hope you all are making plans to come to the Jam this Satuday. To
      call it awesome would be to far underestimate how good it will be. It will
      be THE BEST. In my humble opinion. Appearing will be:
      moosebutter
      Eclipse
      Exit 21
      Vocal Eight
      E-4
      Shine
      Sugarhouse Voices
      Tminus5
      Chorduroy
      Upscale

      Attached to this message are two flyers, on in Corel Word Perfect 9 format
      (Jam flyer.a.wpd) the other using Microsoft word (jam.c.doc). Print, copy,
      forward, use as you see fit.

      U of U Acappella Jam
      Saturday, April 7th, 2001 7:30 pm
      University of Utah OSH (Orson Spencer Hall) Auditorium, Salt Lake City,
      Utah. Admission: $5, $4 with student ID
      Map: http://www.map.utah.edu
      Location: OSH is just south of the Union building in the center of the
      University of Utah campus. For further directions call Tim at (801)
      323-3927
      Park in the visitor parking lot right by the OSH. Parking is $1/hour.

      The OSH is directly south of the Olpin Union building, which is located at:
      200 S. Central Campus Drive
      Salt Lake City, UT
      That's right in the middle of campus.

      A map of the U of U Campus:
      http://www.facilities.utah.edu/maps/images/u_bw.jpg

      directions to the University of Utah:
      http://www.utah.edu/visitors/directions.html

      If you have any more questions, please call me (Tim) at 323-3927. Or, just
      ask for directions when you get to campus!

      Tell everyone you know. Even aunt edna.