Jam & A Ca night

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2002

      Hey a cappella heads

      Great to see so many of you out to the shows the last few days.  Saturday was the A Cappella Jam at BYU, and reports are that it was a great show (I was predisposed in SLC, so I didn't make it).  Chorduroy came down from Logan to open the show, and Integral, moosebutter, Milk, Lost Boys, Vocal Point, and Reprise rounded out the set.  After the jam, we met over at Jerry's burgers and hung out, ate fries, and were generally social.  Look for more gatherings after a cappella shows in the future.

      Last night (Tuesday) we met at Eatza Pizza in Orem for A Cappella Night.  These will be held the last Tuesday of every month from now on.  Blue opened the show with a good set.  Then, the original moosebutter (Tim, Josh, Bryant) got together to sing a few (including a couple with Bryant's guitar).  Proto-moosebutter.  Unsalted moosebutter.  Then moosebutter (the new group) (minus Chris, who's in the BYU opera) finished out the show.  There was a good turnout, and pizza, pasta, and salad was enjoyed by all.

      If you made it any of these shows and want to comment on them, send us a message.  Or if you have ideas on how to improve a cappella nights or for other events, send them directly to me.

      For info on upcoming shows, check out the webpage: www.geocities.com/utahaca

      And don't hit Jerry, he's just a dumb kid.

      ---Tim "gotta get a monkey" Jones

      to unsubscribe from this yahoogroups electronic mailing list:

      send a blank message from the email address you want removed to

      and you will automatically be removed.

      ---moderator

      moosebutter@...

      Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.� Join now! Click Here