Groove Society Professional A Cappella group is looking!!!

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hello,
      Groove Society based out of Denver, Colorado is now searching for a
      vocal percussionist and/or tenor. We are also interested in any male
      singers are interest in the group as well. Please feel free to
      contact us.

      We are a jazz/R&B/pop mixed A Cappella group with a soprano, alto,
      tenor, baritone, bass & vocal percussionist. We been working
      extensively in the Denver Metro region with aspirations of performing
      nationally. We will also be putting out a CD very shortly and hope to
      find the right person before we begin the project. Anyone interested
      please contact Joe or Bianca Herbert by either calling us at (303)696-
      9390 or by going to our website at www.groovesociety.biz and clicking
      on "Contact Us".

      We look forward to hearing from you,

      Joe & Bianca Herbert