moosebutter is giggly.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 10:43 AM
      MOOSEBUTTER premiers NEW SONGS and also demonstrates their INABILITY TO
      ACCEPT REALITY Saturday July 27 at Borders Bookstore, Provo. Show is FREE
      monetarily but may cause SEVERE EMOTIONAL SCARS.

      Did you know that Chris, the currently-bearded-tenor in moosebutter, was
      once named "West Virginia's Sexiest Janitor"? This and other neat-o trivial
      tidbits can be gleaned when you come meet moosebutter after the show!! Come
      meet us PLEEEEEAAASE we need friends.

      Borders Address: 4801 North University Avenue (in the shops at riverwoods).

      Call me 801-427-1021 for more information or for your free, personal
      astrological forecast.

      www.geocities.com/ilovemoosebutter
      www.geocities.com/utahaca

      to unsubscribe from this or any yahoogroups electronic mailing list:
      send a blank message from the email address you want removed to
      moosebutter-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or
      removed.

      ---moderator