T Minus 5 at the prestigious Ed Kenley Amphitheater

  • Woodbury, Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2002
      T Minus 5 will be performing at the Ed Kenley Amphitheater in Layton UT on
      Friday, July 19th. Doors open at 7:00, with the show starting at 8:00. The
      theater is located at 403 N Wasatch Drive in Layton. More information can be
      found at www.davisartscouncil.com

      We've put together a show filled with great music, great laughs, and
      interesting surprises. This show will be unlike any show we've ever done
      before.

      Tickets are $15 for Adult Reserved, $10 for children reserved, and Adult
      General Admission, and $5 for children General Admission.

      The venue is a high class venue, with great sound and even better seating.
      Every seat in the house provides a great view of the show!

      T Minus 5 is part of the Davis Arts Council "Summer Nights With the Stars"
      concert series. Other noted acts on the series this year include: Tony Danza
      (of "Who's The Boss" fame), Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band, The Nitty Gritty
      Dirt Band, Julie DeAzevado, Don McLean, and Herman's Hermits.

      This will be THE acappella concert of the summer!

      T Minus 5
      www.tminus5.net