AMAZING SHOW!!!

  • Tim jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2002
      Great BLUE A Cappella show Saturday July 13 at the Hale Centre Theatre Black Box in West Valley, Utah -- TOTALLY FREE!!!  The HCT is located at 3333 South Decker Lake Drive (2200 West) , just off the I-215/ 3500 South exit in West Valley, right by the E-Center.  Their box office number is (801) 984-9000 if you need directions.  Or look at www.halecentretheatre.com

      This concert is our PRE-CD RELEASE show -- our CD is almost finished, and if you pre-order a copy this saturday you will get a FREE old-school CD featuring Kevin and Russ!  That's enough to make me want to buy a kitten.

      Also featured will be a special band guest from Logan, Utah.

      Tell everyone and come on out for a great evening of wild and happy music!  Call Russ at 694-4131 for details.

      We love you!!!
      BLUE