What's going on with T Minus 5 you ask? Well, let me tell you... .

  • Woodbury, Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002
      So, here it is, summer already and the performances are starting to shape
      up. We are all very excited for the summer performing season, because it
      gives us many opportunities to get out and be with the people that keep us
      going, (that's you). There are a few up and coming shows and events that T
      Minus 5 will be involved with and we wanted you to be the first in the know,
      and even more important we would love for you not only to be in the know but
      we would love to see you out at a few of these events with us. So, below is
      a line up of T Minus 5 events that may be in your area.

      June 14: (KUTV SLC Channel 2 Morning Show)
      ====================================
      Watch T Minus 5 as we are chopped into little tiny pieces Wonka style and
      sent across the state via radio waves directly into your homes. We will be
      inside your television from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM on KUTV channel 2.

      This will be the first time you'll be able to see us on TV in the Utah area.
      Unless you count that time we were on "Cops."

      June 15: (Ryan Longhurst Family Benefit Concert)
      ====================================
      T Minus 5 will be in concert at Roy High beginning at 7PM. Tickets are 3$
      per person, 5$ per couple or 10$ for a family pass. All proceeds from this
      event will go directly to the Ryan Longhurst family. For those who didn't
      know Ryan, he was one of the founding members of T Minus 5, he was the big
      guy behind the scenes getting the equipment hauled from show to show. Ryan
      also was the designer of the infamous Redneck Avenger T-Shirts. We were all
      sad to lose our friend due to complications associated with liver cancer. To
      help the family out we encourage anyone who can to come and join us for a
      night of good music and lots of laughs. Roy High School is located at 2000 W
      4800 S in Roy UT.

      July 4th: (Henefer,UT)
      ================
      T Minus 5 will be in concert at the Henefer, city park at 7PM. Come join us
      as we celebrate another birthday of this great nation that we all love so
      dear. With a mountain backdrop and the gorgeous vistas of Utah's high
      country . Who knows, we may even break into a round of "The Hills are Alive
      With the Sound of Music." you can't go wrong bringing the whole family to
      this one.

      July 19th: (Ed Kenley Amphitheater)
      ==========================
      T Minus 5 will be in concert at the Ed Kenley Amphitheater in Layton. (Time
      TBD, see website for details.) This is the big one we are all really excited
      about. We are part of the Davis Arts Council Summer Concert series. We would
      love to show the Arts Council that T Minus 5 is for real and that we have
      some of the best fans in the world. To make this happen we need everyone to
      come and have a great time. If you can't come, tell a friend, tell a
      stranger, tell everyone you know. :-) It's going to be a blast!

      Again we want to thank everyone for all of the support and encouragement. We
      are really having a great time performing for great people like you. We hope
      to see you at a few shows this summer!!!

      Sincerely,

      The Guys of T Minus 5
      www.tminus5.com

      P.S. This message was sent to you through the yahoo "utah acappella" email
      group.