InsideOut - a bunch of quitters ;)

  • Paul Hatch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2002
      Hi all,

      As many of you have heard, InsideOut is winding up our last live
      performances (next week's show in Bountiful is the very last, in fact).

      My thought is, if you're going to go out - go out in style! Thusly, we have
      created this fun little explanation page.

      http://www.insideout-acappella.com/extra.htm

      Enjoy,
      ~Paul Hatch
      InsideOut A cappella