Shows

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      moosebutter at Provo Tabernacle, Friday April 5 8 pm. Free. did I mention
      it was free? 427-1021 for info

      Open Mic a cappella, hosted by BLUE, tuesday april 9, 8 pm. Muse Music: 145
      n. University Ave, provo. $3 admission. If you sing it, bring it!
      427-1021 for info.

      BYU A Cappella Jam Sat april 13 BYU

      Western Wind Ensemble 4/13/02
      Time: 8:00 p.m.
      Location: Cox Perfoming Arts Theater
      City: St. George, Utah
      Since 1969, the internationally acclaimed vocal sextet, The Western Wind,
      has devoted itself to the special beauty and variety of a cappella music.
      The Ensemble's repertoire reveals its diverse background - from Renaissance
      motets to Fifties rock 'n' roll, from medieval carols to Duke Ellington,
      from complex works by avant-garde composers to the simplest folk melodies.

      InsideOut in Bountiful April 19th and 20th

      BLUE at Provo High School, April 20th.