4 Cryin Out Loud auditions!!!

  • The Largefella
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 7:04 AM
      4 Cryin' Out Loud, based in West Jordan, UT, is auditioning for two available spots in our roster. We are a group that has performed for
      almost six years semi-professionally, and are really looking to go to the next level. We were originally four guys. Now one guy (tenor) has
      left for a job in another state, and we are also interested in getting a vocal percussionist or "super" bass. What we are really looking for is a combination of two of the following: a good solid
      bari-tenor with great soloist capibility....a great vocal percussionist with singing ability...or a super, resonant bass with a range at least down to d2. If you live in Provo or Ogden, don't
      worry. We will rotate rehersals with you if you are willing to come to West Jordan sometimes. If you fit any or all of this, give Matt a call or email me (Adam)....We also have an ad on CASA classifieds if you need more info.

      Matt- (801) 280-5313
      Adam-
      fourcryinoutloud@h...