Re: [utah_acappella] A whole new ball game with the Sugars

  • Jennifer Hajj
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 4:41 PM

      the Sugarhouse Voices are giving people a whole new reason to go to the baseball game!  On Sunday, April 21, come see the Salt Lake Stingers play the...oops, I don't know who they're playing...at Franklin Covey Field at 2:00 in the afternoon.  The Sugars will open the game with the National Anthem and the Canadian National Anthem. It's two hits in one!

      And, don't miss our tribute to our neighbors South of the Border at our Tres de Mayo party (the building was taken on Cinco de Mayo) at the Center for Religious Science in the Oakwood Shopping Center, 5448 South 900 East.  Tickets for a Mexi-dinner and concert can be purchased at the door.  The fiesta will begin at around 6:30 pm.  (Stay tuned for clarifications!)  Areeba!  Areeba!

    • Jennifer Hajj
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 11:21 AM
        Oops, something has changed! The Sugarhouse Voices will sing on June 1, not
        April 21.

        Jen