Winners!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      A hearty and enthusiastic congratulations to InsideOut and The Cadillacs for
      winning 2002 Contemporary A Cappella Recording Awards (CARAs):

      Best Pop/Rock Original Song
      InsideOut - "Taken Up" (from So It Seems)

      Best Doo-Wop Album
      The Cadillacs A'Capella - One Song Shy
      Runner-up: The Cadillacs A'Capella - Live

      The Cadillacs...winner and runner-up. That's crazy.

      We had a great time at the InsideOut shows in Provo this last weekend --
      their LAST in the area. Great thanks to them for many years of solid and
      spectacular entertainment. With their new album out, and having won an
      award for best original song, you might want to check it out on their
      webpage www.insideout-acappella.com or buy it any deseret book.

      The Standards, hailing from Idaho but with ties to many in Utah, won the
      Pacific North West Harmony Sweepstakes competition on March 23rd. They will
      be competing in California on May 4th in the finals. The Denver regional
      was held last saturday, and I have heard cool rumors about who won but have
      not heard for definate...so stay tuned for more news.

      Keep your chords tuned up and support your local singers!

      Tim "petrified troglodyte" Jones