Re: [utah_acappella] Last Week, and this

  • Voice Male
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2002
      I figured I'd add a show that we (Voice Male) are doing tonight (just in
      case any one is interested):

      Friday, March 22 - PTA Benefit Concert, 7:00 pm
      Clearfield High School (931 S. 1000 E. Clearfield, UT--it's in Davis
      County).

      If you're budget conscious, this is probably a good show to hit because the
      tickets are only $5. I'm not sure how many tickets are left (it should be a
      full house like normal), but I would guess there'll still be some tickets
      available at the door.

      Happy singing,

      John Huff
      Voice Male