JohnLinkMusic Newsletter No. 12, Feb. '01

  • johnlink@con2.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2001
      JohnLinkMusic Newsletter No. 12, Feb. '01

       J o h n L i n k M u s i c   N e w s l e t t e r
       N o. 1 2,   F e b. '0 1

      The John Link Vocal Quintet now on MP3.COM!

      Visit >www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet/ to listen to or download cuts from the CD "Live at Saint Peter's", look at pictures of all five members of the group (click on the PHOTOS tab), check out the cover art and the program, read the liner notes by Earl Zindars (click on the INFO tab), and buy the CD!

      Since I first put up the mp3 site I have added LOADS of new features, including links to sites about the composers featured on "Live at Saint Peter's", links to the websites of the other singers, and links to reviews.

      Tell your friends!

      "The Feldenkrais Method for Singers" now online

      To read my article "The Feldenkrais Method for Singers" go to the following URL:

      This is the original, longer version of the articles published in the newsletter of the Feldenkrais Guild and the newsletter of the American Federation of Musicians Local 802.
      After reading the article, how about rating it, or writing your comments for others to read?

      Buy "Live at Saint Peter's" at www.earbuzz.com/JohnLink/ >.