how to unsubscribe

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 4:29 PM
      If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list (so soon? you never got to
      read my dissertation on mating habits of the Canadian potatoe) to which you
      voluntarily subscribed (and if you were added in error, we apologize
      profusely), sending a message to the list (utah_acappella@yahoogroups.com)
      or to me (moosebutter@...) will do absolutely no good. To
      unsubscribe, you must follow this 7-step process.

      1) send a blank email from the email address you wish to have removed to
      <utah_acappella-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com>

      2) check your email daily in delighted amazement as your realize you have
      magically been removed from the mailing list!

      3) tell your friends about the messages you are no longer recieving

      4) sleep at least 8 hours a night (more before big tests)

      5) go see the latest Mel Gibson movie

      6) re-subscribe anytime by sending a message to
      utah_acappella-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      7) buy a puppy

      8) (optional) become a citizen of Belize

      See? Painless. Love ya'll, remember to change your unmentionables in case
      you are abducted by aliens (we'd hate to have our ambassador to an
      intergalactic superior race have dirty undies).

      ---Mr. Moderator